TUITION (per month)
30 mins – $45
45 min – $50 1 hour 15 mins- $60 1 hour – $55 1 hour 30 mins – $65
Siblings are discounted 5% off monthly tuition.
**Tuition is pro-rated for weeks we are not in session.**
- Tuition is due on the 1st of every month. After the 5th, a $5 late fee will be assessed. After the 10th, a $10 late fee will be assessed. If tuition is not received by the 15th, your student will be dropped from the class.
- Tuition may be paid at the front office. We currently accept cash, check, or PayPal. Please make checks payable to Mary’s Studio of Dance.
- There will be a $36 fee for all returned checks.
- All students are to arrive on time and prepared for class. Please see dress code for student attire.
- Please make every effort to attend class. Missed classes will not be deducted from tuition.
- Parents are welcome to drop their students off for class. For parents that choose to stay, we ask you wait in the seating area as not to cause distraction to the students.
- We follow the Boerne ISD schedule and will be closed for school breaks. ( school events, Halloween, Thanksgiving break, Christmas break, Spring break)
- For bad weather cancellation, we follow Boerne ISD. Parents will be notified by that morning.
- Our parent portal allows parents to register for classes and receive updates about the studio.
- Tots – Children are to wear and a solid colored leotard and pink tights. Combo classes will need pink ballet canvas ballet shoes and black tap shoes. Skirts are optional.
- Minis – Children are to wear a solid colored leotard and pink tights. Combo classes will need pink canvas ballet shoes and black tap shoes. Skirts are optional.
- Ballet – Students are to wear a solid colored leotard and pink tights. Skirts are optional. Please have quality pink canvas ballet shoes.
- Tap – Students are to wear and color leotard with tights, jazz pants, or shorts. Please have black tap shoes.
- Jazz – Students are to wear any color leotard with tights, jazz pants, or shorts. No baggy clothing. Please have tan jazz shoes.
- Leaps & Turns – Students are to wear any colored leotard with tights, jazz pants, or shorts. No baggy clothing. Please wear jazz shoes.
- Boys – Students may wear a non baggy t shirt and gym shorts or jazz pants. Please wear either jazz shoes or tap shoes depending on the class being taken.
- Studio t shirts may be worn in classes other than ballet.